What is a radiologist?
Radiologists are the stethoscopes of modern medicine.
The radiology group practices listed below have united to fill a need within the radiology industry to effectively educate healthcare consumers and providers about the scope of services radiologists provide through real life, high impact success stories. They hope to create a platform engaging other radiology industry organizations in advocacy for the profession and future success of the independent radiology group practice model.
- Austin Radiological Association; Austin, TX
- Central Illinois Radiology Association; Peoria, IL
- Charlotte Radiology; Charlotte, NC
- Diversified Radiology; Denver, CO
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, WA
- Jefferson Radiology; Hartford, CT
- Mountain Medical; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiant Imaging: Arcadia Radiology Medical Group and The Hill Medical Corporation; Pasadena, CA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Associates of South Florida; Miami, FL
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates; Columbus, OH
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging and affiliates Scottsdale Medical Imaging and Valley Radiologists; Phoenix, AZ
- University Radiology Group; East Brunswick, NJ